The Strathbogie Parents Club was established in 2019 – current office bearers are below. All parents of the Strathbogie students are welcome to join. Registration forms can be obtained from the campus office.
For more information about Parent Clubs check out these links:
PARENT CLUBS IN DETAIL
Parent clubs are valuable to the whole school community. They build relationships with community members and organisations for the benefit of students.
Parent clubs may:
- create links between parents and teachers
- organise welcome events for new students and parents
- help with events like second hand book and uniform schemes, or Father’s and Mother’s Day celebrations
- run fundraising
- advocate for parent views on school policies
- promote cultural and social diversity.
- do not run to make a profit
- do not benefit any individual member
- are not part of the school council and do not have formal responsibilities or powers.
Individual members of a parent club may be elected to school council or join a subcommittee.