Welcome to Peranbin Primary College.
Welcome to the Peranbin Primary College website. We hope these pages will give you a clear idea of this unique school and what it offers the children who learn and thrive across its four campuses. Each campus of Peranbin is a Child Safe School, providing a learning environment which supports and includes all children. Our small class sizes provide students with individual attention and rich learning experiences differentiated to meet student needs.
Our school values are: Respect, Integrity, High Expectations and Responsibility
These values extend to all staff, students and parents.
In 2019 we are reviewing and updating our Student Engagement and Wellbeing approaches across the college. This is a significant undertaking and it is important that we get it right. Keep an eye on our communications via Facebook, the newsletter and SchoolStream for your opportunity to have a say in how your students are supported at school.
DECIDING ON A SCHOOL FOR YOUR FAMILY?
Do you want your child to learn in a school which has:·
- A supportive family atmosphere?
- Small teaching groups?
- High quality and experienced teachers dedicated to meeting individual student needs?
- Dedicated Literacy and Numeracy leaders?
- Specialist Music, Arts, Health and Physical Education, Student Wellbeing and Science programs?
- Strong communities to welcome you?
- Regular opportunities to make friends across campuses on group activity days, camps and excursions?
- A beautiful playground with access to learning in the natural environment?
- Well equipped classrooms with 1 to 1 digital technologies?
- A “No put down” zone where bullying is not accepted?
If your answer is YES, come and visit any of our campuses – Baddaginnie, Swanpool, Violet Town or Strathbogie to meet our friendly staff and have a tour of our fantastic schools.
You can contact me on 57981431, on mobile number 0437 226 693 or by email at Peranbin.email@example.com
Peranbin Primary College
NEW – find us on Facebook!