Welcome to Peranbin Primary College.
Welcome to the Peranbin Primary College website. We hope these pages will give you a clear idea of this unique school and what it offers the children who learn and thrive across its four campuses. Peranbin is a Child Safe school, providing a learning environment which supports and includes all children. Our small class sizes provide students with individual attention and rich learning experiences differentiated to meet student needs.
Our school values are: Respect Integrity High Expectations Responsibility
These values extend to all staff, students and parents.
DECIDING ON A SCHOOL FOR YOUR FAMILY?
Do you want your child to learn in a school which has:·
- A supportive family atmosphere?
- Small teaching groups?
- High quality and experienced teachers dedicated to meeting individual student needs?
- Dedicated Literacy and Numeracy leaders?
- Specialist Music, Arts, Health and Physical Education, Student Wellbeing and Science programs?
- Strong communities to welcome you?
- Regular opportunities to make friends across campuses on group activity days, camps and excursions?
- A beautiful playground with access to learning in the natural environment?
- Well equipped classrooms with 1 to 1 digital technologies?
- A “No put down” zone where bullying is not accepted?
If your answer is YES, come and visit any of our campuses – Baddaginnie, Swanpool, Violet Town or Strathbogie to meet our friendly staff and have a tour of our fantastic schools.
You can contact me on 57981431, on mobile number 0437 226 693 or by email at Peranbin.email@example.com
Peranbin Primary College
NEW – find us on Facebook!